In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the Parish Council must publish information covering the following clauses:
1. Who makes up the Council and their roles
2. What the Council Spends and how it spends it
3. The Council’s priorities and it’s progress
4. How the Council makes decisions
5. The Council’s policies and procedures
6. Lists and Registers
7. The Council’s services
The Council has adopted the policy attached below. The list it features is not definitive and requests for information not listed can be requested from the Clerk who will endeavor to fulfill requests that fall within legislation.
Much of the requisite information can be found free of charge on this website.